Hey guys! Ok. So, I have a confession….
I have a sweet tooth!!! So, I am always on the look out for my next dessert to make. When I saw this recipe, I knew I had to try it. It is so quick and easy. Not to mention super tasty!
One of the great things about this cake is the ingredients are things most people already have in their pantry!
The name literally describes how you make this cake. Everything gets dumped in the pan.
I used my Camp Chef Woodwind SG pellet grill, but it can be baked in the oven as well.
This makes for a pretty presentation too! I topped it with whipped cream, but ice cream would be amazing as well!
Bama Dump Cake
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Sticks Butter (Melted)
- 3 Cans (21oz) Pie Filling Whatever flavor you like
- Cooking Spray
- Spray pan with cooking spray
- Pour pie filling of your choice in pan
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pie filling
- Pour melted butter over cake mix
- Bake for 60-90 minutes or until golden brown </br>If baking in the oven pre heat oven to 350</br>I used my pellet smoker and set it to 400
- Top with cool whip or ice cream and ENJOY!