Skirt Steak Fajitas
This recipe is sponsored by FoodSaver®, all opinions are my own.
Aight Guys!! Today we are Grilling up one of my Family’s favorite recipes, Steak Fajitas!! It’s a perfect meal when you don’t have a lot of time, but still want an awesome meal that everyone enjoys! It is super simple, but packs a punch of flavor. The best part is that you can be sitting down to dinner in about 30 minutes from start to finish!
I start by chopping up my peppers and onions and toss them in my FoodSaver® Preserve & Marinate Container for 12 minutes! Yes ONLY 12 minutes and you’re done!!
Next it’s time for that awesome Skirt Steak! Again, I use my FoodSaver® Preserve & Marinate Container to marinate for 12 minutes!! This beats the heck out of marinating for hours on end or even overnight!
Once everything is done marinating, I have my Griddle top preheated and toss those peppers and onions on there. I’m cooking them till the peppers are soft and the onions are translucent, then remove from the heat.
The Skirt Steak is up next! I’ve got the Griddle cranked up to High in order to get a nice crust on both sides, but leaving it a perfect Medium Rare on the inside!
Bring your Skirt Steak in, let it rest for about 5 minutes and slice it up nice and thin against the grain!
Now for the best part! Toast up some tortillas and assemble them to your liking!
Once dinner is over, use those FoodSaver® Preserve & Marinate Containers to vacuum and store your leftovers for the next day!
Skirt Steak Fajitas
Skirt Steak Marinade
- 2 Skirt Steak
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 3/4 cup Orange Juice
- 3/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 3/4 cup Pineapple Juice
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 Limes
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 2 Medium Sweet Onions
- 3/4 cup Italian Dressing
- 3/4 cup Allegro Original Marinade
- cotija cheese
- Using the FoodSaver Preserve and Marinade Containers, mix ingredients and marinate for 12 minutes.
- Place veggies on a hot flat top griddle. Cooking until fork tender. Remove from griddle.
Grilling Skirt Steak
- First make sure your griddle is on high heat. Place skirt steak on for 3 minutes per side, to get a nice crust and a perfect medium rare inside.
- Remove from griddle. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice against the grain for maximum tenderness.
- Throw your flour tortillas on the griddle to get them nice and toasty.
- Assemble and ENJOY!!!